7Side Design Blog

Exploring Modern Design Through Furniture, Graphics, and Products.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introduction

The 7Side Design label was conceived back in December of 2008 as a creative outlet and tool to progress my interest in furniture design and construction. Almost a year later, I am sharing it with you as the next step of that development.


Currently at 7Side Design the focus is on furniture and lighting design which will cover a variety of products. These products share a modern aesthetic and a simple honesty about them; Bauhaus inspired traits I hope become synonymous with 7Side. I will post images very soon of pieces I have built over the last year. I promise to do my best to keep the blog rolling with rich "behind the design" perspective on furniture, lighting, graphics and whatever else 7Side may encompass.


In the near future I will offer some handmade furniture items through Etsy.com. I will keep you posted on when that becomes available. Check back to the blog for regular updates or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/7Side.


Thanks, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment