7Side Design Blog

Exploring Modern Design Through Furniture, Graphics, and Products.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Product Plan

Sometimes one of the biggest challenges can be determining which project to work on next. In an effort to focus my efforts on actually creating the new product, I made myself a product plan or sorts. No spreadsheets or Gantt charts here. Just some thumbnails representing all the great products I want to bring to life.

The Sanguine Dresser of course was part of that product plan.

One of the next projects coming to you from 7Side will be a mirror from my "Stretch" collection. More details on those products coming soon. I laid out a handful of other projects and no doubt there will be other inspired pieces along the way. Perhaps I will provide some more sneak peeks in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment