7Side Design Blog

Exploring Modern Design Through Furniture, Graphics, and Products.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

On Location

I started the new year by revisiting a coffee table I had done for a local boat dealership. The piece has been sitting in their show room since I delivered it this past fall, but I hadn't had the chance to get descent photographs of it. Unfortunately that may still be the case.
Overcast skies, wind and freezing rain (yes in Orlando crazy I know) prevented us from venturing out to a remote location so we shot it right where it sat. The gumball machine and arcade games were a little distracting so I tried to focus and imagine myself in a different place.

In the near future I am going to look into hiring a professional photographer, but hopefully some major Photoshop work and a lot of luck will produce descent images for now. More on this table and other projects coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment